Vertex Nuclear Medicine Camera
The Vertex Nuclear Medicine Camera system designed for total body imaging.
- Vertex Cardio 60 Nuclear Medicine Camera
- The Vertex (Cardio 60)® system is a nuclear cardiology solution with Fixed 90° Dual Digital Detector System designed for fast, high-quality imaging of patients in supine and prone positions.
- Vertex Solus Gamma Camera
- The Vertex Solus® system is a fixed 180 dual digital detector system designed for total body imaging.
- Vertex Plus V60 Nuclear Medicine Camera
- The Vertex Plus (V60)® system features Dual Head Epic Detectors for flexible SPECT and total body imaging. Automated motions ensure precision studies.
- Fixed 90° configuration Detectors/Fixed 180º Detector Configuration/Variable Angle Detectors
- 20” x 15” FOV 3/8” detectors
- Semi-automatic collimator exchanger
- Optimized 90° SPECT detector configurability/Optimized 90° or 180° SPECT detector configurability
- SPECT and whole body patient table
- 56 to 511 useful keV Energy Range
- Pegasys™ Sparc® or Ultra® Computer
- Preprogrammed Gantry functions
- One OR Two sets of collimators
- Ivy Biomedical Gate
- Bar Phantom
- Cardiac processing package
- “Typical” Shipping and Installation
- 1 year Parts and Labor warranty
Request a quote for this system
- Color Printer
- Ultra Workstation
- Fully equipped "Hot Lab"
- BC Backup (CD/DVD)
- Discounted Multi-Year Service Agreements
- On-Site Applications Training
- Remote Viewing Station