Ultrasound imaging equipment expertise to ensure your equipment is maintained in accordance with the OEM’s requirements. Proactively identifies potential problems affecting uptime and image quality. Supplements your in-house biomed resources with OEM-trained and certified field service engineers with ultrasound modality expertise.
- ALPHA PMTM: a full probe Quality Assurance (meets GE Healthcare’s EQC/IQC) with documentation designed to meet the requirements of ACR and Joint Commission accreditation (2 per year).
- Cloud-based storage of all equipment maintenance and service records for documentation support for prevailing regulatory agencies
- 10% parts discount on replacement parts and transducers
- Comprehensive review of each component identifies failure points that cause unscheduled downtime
- Definitively determines image degradation over time
- 10% labor discount for field repair service calls. We are a preferred 3rd party service provider
- External vendor support to supplement internal HTM resources on an as-needed basis
- Access to ultrasound modality expertise to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
- Support in meeting regulatory and accreditation requirements; saves you time