Achieve maximum productivity and uptime by trusting the maintenance and repair of your ultrasound equipment to BC Technical. Our partnership with GE Healthcare to provide exclusive service on selected end-of-service-life ultrasound equipment provides us with unparalleled access to GE’s technical, engineering and clinical support as well as access to hard-to-find replacement parts. We are committed to extending the life of your ultrasound imaging equipment.
- Fixed price annual contract includes all service labor, travel labor and repair parts
- Proactive scheduled maintenance; includes two (2) scheduled PMs per year
- Preventative maintenance service visits (2 per year) based on our ALPHA PMTM: a full probe Quality Assurance (meets GE Healthcare’s EQC/IQC) with documentation designed to meet the requirements of ACR and Joint Commission accreditation. (Additional probes at added fees)
- Includes Alpha CareTM, our proprietary care program designed to maximize the productivity of your equipment
- Priority access to hard-to-find replacement parts
- Probe coverage includes one (1) standard transducer for normal failure. Replacement probes available at 25% discount from list prices
- Comprehensive review of each component identifies failure points that cause unscheduled downtime
- Cloud-based storage of all equipment maintenance and service records for documentation support for prevailing regulatory agencies
- Phone technical support (24/7/365) by certified and trained engineers.
- Priority service response time and same day parts shipments
- Insurance against unexpected equipment expenses reduces budgeting risk
- Confidence in imaging equipment performance for years to come
- Peace of mind in equipment availability; supports your patient scheduling and satisfaction
- Support in meeting regulatory and accreditation requirements; saves you time